Now you can enjoy Miami's Famous Cuban Espresso at home.
- Café La Carreta Premium Espresso Blend
- 2-4 tablespoons of sugar
- 3-cup moka pot
- Measuring cup
- 2 espresso cups
- Mixing spoon
- Add water to the moka pot. Fill the bottom chamber of the moka pot with enough water to reach the safety release valve.
- Add coffee to the filter and fill to the top, then level it off with your finger.
- Place the filter back into the bottom chamber and screw the top on so it’s firmly secure.
- Place the sugar in the measuring cup.
- Heat the moka pot over medium heat.
- Allow the water to come to a boil. This will force the steam pressure to push the water up through the coffee grounds to collect as coffee in the top chamber.
- Once the first few drops of coffee begin to brew, pour them into the sugar and mix vigorously to make the “espumita”. It should be thick and frothy.
- Pour the remaining coffee brew into the measuring cup and mix, allowing the “espumita” to rise to the top.
- Serve in your favorite “tacita” and enjoy.
Café Real Whole Bean
Qty. 2 x 2 lbs bag
Add to cart
Café Real Ground Coffee 4 Pack
Qty. 4 Packs of 10 Oz (283.5 g) each
Add to cart
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device